Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
*** Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub is required
The Aqara TVOC Air Quality Monitor can detect the concentration and level of TVOC in the air, as well as temperature and humidity. After it is bound with a hub, it can use TVOC concentration or level, temperature, and humidity changes as conditions of automation, work with other smart home devices to implement various smart scenarios, and send notifications to your mobile phone.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology.
- Triple Sensors for a Multidimensional Detection: Built in multiple chemical sensors developed via advanced electrochemical and semiconductor technology solutions to ensure the stability and accuracy. The temperature and humidity compensation algorithm can effectively reduce the influence of environmental change and the reading resolution can be refined to 0.01mg/m3.
- Always-on E Ink Screen: Equipped with a dot-matrix E Ink screen which is similar to paper and protects your eyes.
- 1-Year Battery Life: Consumes very little energy, and can last for more than 1 year without changing batteries.
- Magnetic Mount: Multiple placement methods and easy magnetic detachment.
- Smart Automations: With the Zigbee 3.0 protocol, it can work with other devices via hub for cloud and local automation.
* A Zigbee hub is required
** To work with Apple HomeKit, a compatible Aqara Hub is required
Product Dimensions: 41.6 × 76.0 × 14 mm (1.64*2.99*0.55 in)
Battery: CR2450 × 2
Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4
Operating Temperature: 0°C~+50°C (32°F~122°F)
Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation
TVOC Detection Range: 0~25 mg/m³
TVOC Resolution: 1ppb or 0.01mg/m³
Temperature Detection Range: -20~60℃ (-4~140°F)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
Humidity Detection Range: 0~100%RH
Humidity Resolution: 1%